Cambridge Satchel Lookalike

Friday, August 21, 2015

I've been on the hunt for a small satchel I can take with me on my upcoming trip to Italy. I've always wanted to own a Cambridge Satchel. They're gorgeous and come in different styles, colors, and sizes. Unfortunately, the price tag is something I couldn't commit to right now. So, I searched up and down for something comparable and for me, I found it.

The Damero Satchel bag is a genuine leather bag with a small price tag. It has some similarities in style that the Cambridge Satchel's have. It comes in 8.5 or 11 inches. I chose the 11 inch because I like to carry my A5 Filofax with me all the time. My Filofax fits perfectly, with a little room left. Inside it has a zipper pocket and an open pocket. Outside there is an open pocket and an opening to put a photo or something fun (like the camera I have in mine). The satchel has magnetic closures. The only thing that bugs me about the bag is the strap not having a loop to put the excess strap through—not a deal breaker though.

It's a great alternative to the Cambridge Satchel. It's lightweight, comes in different colors, affordable and seems well made. I'm excited to put it to the test to see how well it holds up. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Shop My Favorites