5 Tips That Will Inspire Your Next Planner Setup

Tuesday, December 08, 2015


Setting up a new Filofax or planner can be a very overwhelming and daunting task. I don't know about you, but I'm very visual. I need to see it and I need to write it down. I've come up with some tips to follow that help me visualize how I want to set up my planner:


1. Decide the main purpose of your planner


What your main purpose is will determine what you need to achieve. Will it be a wallet? Is it for work? Is it personal? Is it a faith planner?

2. Ask yourself how you intend to use it and write it down


What do you want to keep track of? Do you need a calendar? What kind of stickers, pens, or other planning supplies will you need? Will you purchase inserts or make your own? What colors do you want to use?

3. Create a visual board


Get inspired to create your planner! My typical source for inspiration is Pinterest. Once you've created a new board, use keywords from your list in #2 to get ideas for your setup. When I was planning how to set up my last planner as a wallet, I searched for many different things, such as Filofax wallet setups, videos, finance trackers, no spend trackers, free Filofax inserts, etc. Pin whatever inspires you and what will keep you on track.


4. Map out your plan

List out what things from your vision board you'll want to implement. Print out the freebie at the bottom of this post. Write down the divided sections you'll have, any subcategories, and what inserts will go in which place. Is there anything you will need to create or purchase? Were there any planner systems or routines that seemed like they'd work for you? What goals do you have to keep up with your planner?

5. Execute your vision

This is the fun part! Now it's time to set up you planner. Purchase/make your inserts, dividers, and accessories. Organize and place everything in your planner and dress it up, or keep it simple and clean.

That's it! I'd love to hear how these tips work for you. Enjoy your next setup!


Background stock image by: hollymccaig.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Combination of Traditional Herbs to FORM Herpes Treatment Has proved to be more effective than any antiviral medication currently on the market and accomplished what many vaccine developers had failed to do. DOCTOR RAZOR NATURAL HERPES TREATMENT had achieved the unthinkable – a truly holistic treatment for a virus. with no other known cure. This was exciting news for millions of herpes sufferers but not for companies in the vaccine business , I was a herpes Virus Carrier since 2011, After Placing an order for This Treatment February Of 2022 , I am Overwhelmed with Joy to be Totally Cured Of Herpes Simplex Virus after completing his Dosage, I decided to share my Testimony with those who might benefit from It, He Could also Cure * HPV, *CANCER *LUPUS *SYPHILIS *STAPHYLOCOCCUS *EBV *DEMENTIA *HIV/AIDS *SICKLE CELL amongst Others. Contact him on his Clinic Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com . Whatsapp Or Call him on +2349065420442 .HE IS A GOOD MAN

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Shop My Favorites