Planners I'm Currently Setting Up

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I'm currently setting my mom up with my A5 raspberry Saffiano Filofax for her to use for work with a little personal life mixed in. She was using a personal size before and thinks she might like a larger size better–like daughter, like mother :-) I laminated her dividers with the Dear Lizzy Serendipity paper pad. I scored the paper pack on sale at Michaels for $5! Here's what we've come up with so far for her inserts:

Divider 1:
• Month on two pages
• Daily on two pages
• TODAY bookmark
• Stickers to stay on task (and because who doesn't love cute stickers?)

Divider 2:
• Expense tracker
• Pool car tracker

Divider 3:
• Meeting notes
• Project notes
• Goals

Divider 4:
• Recipes

Divider 5:
• SOAP Bible study

Divider 6:
• Cholesterol tracker
• Notes/To dos
• Personal items 

Next up on my setup list is my new compact Saffiano Filofax in gold that I'll be using as a wallet.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Combination of Traditional Herbs to FORM Herpes Treatment Has proved to be more effective than any antiviral medication currently on the market and accomplished what many vaccine developers had failed to do. DOCTOR RAZOR NATURAL HERPES TREATMENT had achieved the unthinkable – a truly holistic treatment for a virus. with no other known cure. This was exciting news for millions of herpes sufferers but not for companies in the vaccine business , I was a herpes Virus Carrier since 2011, After Placing an order for This Treatment February Of 2022 , I am Overwhelmed with Joy to be Totally Cured Of Herpes Simplex Virus after completing his Dosage, I decided to share my Testimony with those who might benefit from It, He Could also Cure * HPV, *CANCER *LUPUS *SYPHILIS *STAPHYLOCOCCUS *EBV *DEMENTIA *HIV/AIDS *SICKLE CELL amongst Others. Contact him on his Clinic Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com . Whatsapp Or Call him on +2349065420442 .HE IS A GOOD MAN

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Shop My Favorites